Tuesday, December 6

Some More on Hate

In response to Littlebitofsonshines comment on my Hate Well message. To me, this is a very important subject.

I feel you are one of those rare gifts to mankind, Sonshine. It is good to be able to know a person like you and I wish many more were like you. All love and giving. But for the average human we have both and fight to deny one, or the other. Love and hate. We are taught that it is our hate that makes us do wrong, but this is not so. As you can see, love has equal crimes. Love or hate can become a disease, just the same. Energy does not kill, only when it is misguided and misused. It is neither love nor hate that makes us do wrong, it is how we handle them. It is a mistake to think that hate must lead to negative actions. It is the person themselves and who they are. I would not feel right not hating evil, it is what it deserves, my strongest emotion of rejection, nonacceptance. Hate, like love, is used by the few to manipulate the masses. If we are followers and use either for destruction, it is our own fault for being ruled.

I have spent my life helping to better others. I have never done an evil thing out of hatred or out of love. I am very proud of who I am and what I do. I hate America and I hate those that accept it and aid it. I do not want to make wars or harm people. I do not fight that way. Hate has made me take a stand against what I cannot approve of and has given me the strength to find a way of life I could love and respect.

I fear it is the loss of our ability to cleanly and clearly hate that has enabled the people of America to live a near guiltless life in the middle of all that harm and killing they do. They know its wrong, but it does not make them that uncomfortable. If they hated what their country has become they would do more than just feebly protest through the decades, they would not be able to live with it either.

I have no love whatsoever for that country, my hate has the chance also of healing what's wrong with America. It should be hated for the evil it has become and let that very hate it has brought on itself take care of it.

2 comments:

littlebitofsonshine said...

My friend you are right its the not know how to guide your emotions into a action that makes you proud weather hate or love .Its the action that speaks for it self but when someone is blind to the outer world of working 12 hours cleaning and caring for family just to have ends meet how can i hate when thay just want to live how can i hate the people who are blind sheep .How can i do anything but care for them all and wish there eyes open before its to late and thay are killed of for others evils thay are blind too.you speak from your heart you live as you wish im happy to know someone who had enuff guts to leave .But does it take guts to stay with family and try to fix a machine gone mad i wonder am i a lost soul or am i just words on a screen .Never know till you walk in someone elses shoes some things are easy to one but very hard to another i guess leaving usa and what little i know im a coward i dont know how to do as you and leave .I just know how to say my thoughts and try to live.Till i happly pass from this world.

littlebitofsonshine said...

Thank you for your words on my blog i wrote you back not sure when we will talk again but i pray you stay safe and allways stay you even in your beliefs. I find you a very smart lady in a very simple life i envy you and your simplisity and your able to live as you want to live.