Monday, April 24

Target

Posted by Picasa


Now more than ever it is uncomfortable to be an American. You can leave your country for its wrongs and let another adopt you, but you cannot leave your nationality behind. It is shameful to be an American, one feels part of a dirty crime. At least before their nine eleven day one just felt part of a general hoax and the image of the tourist while in other lands. And with attitude and looks be able to manage to say, I am American, yes, but not one of them. With this one could still feel good about themselves and those you came across felt and knew this. You were accepted for who you were. But this America as Evil is to big of a thing to overcome. If your American, your American and your face and voice represent that horror.


I feel very sad that I have lost my middle ground, where I could be not this or that, because it did not really matter. But what does matter is evil. And America is evil. It leads the way. The oppression of mankind for the gain of the few has been a conquest since one man decided himself better than the next. Not until this new century has technology and trail and error made it possible. America was poised just right for this occasion. The American people have been sold out and sacrificed to this cause. They think they sit on top of the world because they have big paychecks and so many many possessions, but they do not realize the emptiness of their lives or their pursuits. And they do not add up the price that is really paid for what they feel is the best life.


I am part of war and greed and oppression, that is my heritage and cannot be undone. America makes me dirty. I am a reminder, a messenger with my blood of these crimes. No matter my actions or my thoughts or who I really am. To be American is to be tainted. How can I tell the world I am sorry with all my being for what my country does. It could have been a leader to better and fairer things with its position, but it did not. I chose differently, but my birth traps me. America the trap. Yes, very sad. So many reasons to dislike America, and some are personal.

5 comments:

Garth said...

Zatikia, I do not think it is necessarily true that we are defined by our nationality.
I am a white South African and if I let that define me I would be eaten by feelings similar to those you express above.
By protesting the actions of your government and your fellow countrymen (and by leaving the country) you have already risen above the prison of nationalism.

furtherleft said...

Los amigos mexicanos pueden ver la corazón. Saben que soy mexicano en juntos. Pero los otros ven no mas que la cara y escuchan la voz. Con esos lo que pasa es que parezco como gringo puro y por eso pago la pena que les debo. Puedo correr pero no escondirá de este desgracia hasta la muerta.

White Man Retarded said...

Why did you run away instead of trying to bring about change?

Rancho Perros Bravos said...

Patrick Henry, your almost tricky with your wording. Run away?

Sounds like you have a pretty ridgid idea of change.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»