Sunday, October 9

How to settle down to it

It seems so hard to write in one place, when it is meant for another, the leaps of cyberspace are so hard to grasp, so far from pen and paper. But soon this post will appear on my new blog and take its permanent home there. Its something I have thought about ever since first finding the computer to open to the world. Telling it, the world, who I am and how I live. What I say is one thing, and I say much, but so can anyone. It is how we are that has the real meaning to it. Like how could anyone ever feel good about themselves choosing to stay in a country as criminally insane as America and be part of it in any way. They can stage their acts of opposing and protestations, but they still live the life and support the country. Every time I stop and think about that I am writing for my blog, strange word that it is, it sets me back a little and my thoughts scatter. How delicate a task it can be to catch these things and set them down right. But for now, I am content, this making of my blog feels like progress. I wonder how long it will take to feel at home on it. For now, enough.

No comments: