Tuesday, October 11

No Running

Now, I have just read that American playgrounds are putting up signs that say, "No Running", for the safety of the children playing there. How far can one paranoid self indulged nation take itself? I suppose to extremes, is the answer. Judging from their American taste for extreme and what they think that might imply.But I also noticed the words No Running because it made me think of other things. I think that's what I have been saying to myself, no running. My life is scattered about my small piece of land. House one place, the office another, one shop over by my mothers little house and the laundry room. The secret garden and the vegetable garden. And out towards the view the dog yards and the park and little orchard. The guest house and then some more shops, or tallers as they are called here. Its a lot to make the rounds of, checking this and that, finding looking, working, watching. I always wanted my small world to look in on itself with a fence around it, all contained and having what I need to make my life full. So this is it, it happened. But it is a lot of walking. I think, what if I were like the rich, a house so big if I forgot one of my shoes it might take me a real long search of a mansion to see where it got lost. One might have to start running, just to cut the time down for those types of disruptions to the flow of having it all. But anyway, to get back where I started, I have decided even if life keeps growing so well, for safeties sake, I'm not going to be running either. Every time I do, the dogs keep thinking its a game and gang up on me. That is one of the problems of a dog pack.Life should be slow.

No comments: