Thursday, November 10

No Sense of Good

Americans in their fragmented reality slip and slide between the meanings of their words. Lovers of loopholes. Yes, but you said, is one of their favorite retorts. I took your words to mean this or that, is another. It is because their minds are so legal, wrapped up in a nation of legalities like a buffer against thinking on their own. Hanging onto each word like it is the point of the sentence. Taking which one they want, to run their next thoughts from. They examine so closely they can't see.

Copylefted. I learned this in Further Left Library Chat Room http://www.lagunanet.net.mx/pocho/ . It means take what you want or need, feel free, it's everyones. Ahh, the American mind clicks, free, oh boy, that’s easy, no rules, so I don't have to have limits. I think I will just take their name too and pretend like I am them. Look, it says here in the fine print its ok to be unethical. What? They have asked me not to steal, I mean share, the name? What rights have they, how dare they. I will take what I want, I am American and that gives me as much right as I need.

Without that attitude, they would not be able to be making this much fouled attempt at taking over the world.

If your good, you sense what is right and wrong, you don't look for wiggle room to try to still make yourself look good when you are not. If you know what low life sneak is you wouldn’t be imitating one and then trying to excuse yourself by saying, it’s the wording, it let me do it. No sense is what is common in America, no sense at all of what is right or decent or respectful. But then again, how could they, their country is criminal on almost every count. They don't want change, they just want to look good when they aren't.

2 comments:

furtherleft said...

Many in the chat room have offered repeated personal takes on both the specific events which gave birth to what you said as well the general thought habits of those who brought it to the fore. You have tied them perfectly.

Radical implies considering peripheral effects as no more than pointers to the core cause. You paragraphs followed spokes inward to their central hub. Whatever its most fitting label, American, proud "education", condescending view of those less endowed of either goods or vocabulary, drive to be perceived higher on recognition's ladder ....., you have described well the cancer to be remedied.

A scalpel rather than pill seems the indicated treatment course.

littlebitofsonshine said...

claps hands at post